Your Shopping Cart
The Smalltalk anti-stuttering device immediately reduces stuttering, while training you to no longer need the device. It's the world's smallest DAF/FAF anti-stuttering device, and now includes Bluetooth wireless technology.
Altered Auditory Feedback Device for the treatment of stuttering and Hypokinetic Dysarthria.
The world’s smallest DAF/FAF device now includes wireless Bluetooth.
Eliminates background noise even in the noisiest environments.
Includes full-size headset to maximize fluency and carryover, miniature wired iPod-style earset, and stylish Bluetooth wireless earset. A special version has settings for speech disorders associated with Parkinson’s disease. DAF, FAF (6 settings).
Plugs into telephones. Recharges like a mobile phone.
3" x 2.25" x 0.75"; 2.8 ounces.
What's in the Box:
- Sennheiser PC131 binaural (two ears) lightweight headset
- Plantronics MX100S binaural (two ears) earset
- Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth wireless earset and Jabra A210 Bluetooth wireless transmitter
- Telephone cable
- Small screwdriver for adjusting controls
- Battery charger (American and European plugs)
- No Miracle Cures: A Multifactoral Guide to Stuttering Therapy book with video