Please Contact Us if you prefer to download the software and we will send you the Download links and Installation Codes.
Aphasia therapy software that improves recognition and retrieval of letters and single words. Can be used independently, with help from written hints and feedback.
Over 700 exercises, in 8 lessons:
1. Letter Matching -program displays a letter and patient selects the matching letter from a multiple-choice list.
2. Letter Copying - similar to #1, but patient must type answer.
3. Word Matching -Higher level version of #1.
4. Word Copying - higher level version of #2. #1 through #4 are useful for teaching basic keyboard operation.
5. Picture-Word Matching, Nouns -User must identify the picture.
6. Picture Naming, Nouns, Fill-in
7. Picture-Word Matching, Verbs:
8. Picture Naming, Verbs: Fill-in
Hints - User can click on the Hints button or press the key on the keyboard to receive a hint in the fill-in-the-blank levels. E.g., if the answer was "Spoon" the hint would be "s_ _ _ _", progressing to a choice of 4 written answers to copy.
Clear cueing for correct/incorrect answers.
Use the mouse or keyboard
Multiple difficulty levels beginning with multiple choice single-letters, all the way to fill-in-the-blank words.
Does the patient need to hear the words and cue?
Try AphasiaTutor 1+: Words Out Loud
It has all the features of the regular AphasiaTutor 1 and it also speaks the cues and the answers.
These features are available in the Deluxe and Pro versions of the program.
All the Deluxe features plus licenced to install on 2 computers at one site.
Microsoft Windows (Any version from 1998 to present: 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7),
32 MB or more memory
About 80? MB Hard Drive space