Australian Version Delivered on CD ROM
Please Contact Us if you prefer to download the software and we will send you the Download links and Installation Codes.
All the features of Aphasia Tutor 1, with the added feature of hearing the cues and answers for extra help. Speaks the cues and answers in a human voice. Deluxe & Professional version can also be used for auditory comprehension.
Over 700 exercises in 8 lessons...
- Letter Matching -program displays a letter and patient selects the matching letter from a multiple-choice list.
- Letter Copying - similar to #1, but patient must type answer.
- Word Matching -Higher level version of #1.
- Word Copying - higher level version of #2. #1 through #4 are useful for teaching basic keyboard operation.
- Picture-Word Matching, Nouns -User must identify the picture.
- Picture Naming, Nouns, Fill-in
- Picture-Word Matching, verbs:
- Picture Naming, Verbs: Fill-in
- Letter recognition
- Word recognition
- Word retrieval
- Visual scanning
- Written naming
- Auditory Comprehension
- Hints - User can click on the Hints button or press the key on the keyboard to receive a hint in the fill-in-the-blank levels. E.g., if the answer was "Spoon" the hint would be "s_ _ _ _"
- Clear cueing for correct/incorrect answers.
- Use a touchscreen, mouse or keyboard
- Multiple difficulty levels beginning with multiple choice single-letters, all the way to fill-in-the-blank words.
Deluxe Version Features
Get more therapy with extra difficulty options. Show the first letter of the answer or reduce the number of choices to make the program easier, or give fewer hints to make it harder.
Motivate the patient by showing them how well they're doing with automatic progress tracking which saves the results of each session are saved, to a file. You can print this or copy it into other documentation. Limited to a single patient. For unlimited patients, see Pro version.
Make faster progress with repetition practice. Repeat the first 20 questions 5 times, or repeat as many questions as you like as many times as you like. You can also control the length of the lesson without repetition, such as having a 25 exercise lesson.
Do memory training. You can set the program to display the cue to display temporarily or until they press any key. Then the cue disappears, and the question appears.
Auditory comprehension Practice. Deluxe Program can speak a cue ("New York is called the big ____") and have the patient answer the question from hearing it. Deluxe and Pro versions let you turn off the visual cue (text or picture) and have the audio cue played automatically
Professional Version Features
Pro version has all the features of the Deluxe (above) plus it:
- Tracks progress for each patient - makes paperwork a breeze! You just open the patient's Bungalow file and paste in their scores (results) from several sessions to demonstrate progress during therapy.
- Automatically remembers settings for each patient - so, when Mr. Jones comes back in for his next visit, you just select Mr. Jones and the program remembers how he did last time, what lesson he was using, and what settings you used for him.
Download a free trial
Request a free trial download
Microsoft Windows (Any version from 1998 to present: 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8)
32 MB or more memory
80 MB Hard Drive space