Multimedia Speech Pathology is a leading developer and distributor of Australian and International Speech Pathology software and technology. We have been operating for 12 years and are a registered and trusted Australian business.
ABN 13 478 853 934
What we do:
Our aim is to provide cost effective, user friendly rehabilitation software, the latest technology, user friendly voice analysis systems, electronic fluency devices and apps. We provide helpful back up support by either phone or email.
Our software and devices are designed for use both in the Speech Pathology Clinic or at home to increase the intensity of treatment or maintain your communication skills after discharge.
We aim to provide you with all the information you need to enable you to purchase our programs with confidence. To help you select the most beneficial programs, we provide:
- Free trials - Try before you buy: No risk trial versions enable you to use any of the programs in your own home or clinic without obligation to purchase the full versions. Either download our trial programs now from this website or request our free Sampler CDs.
- Catalogues and order form - can be downloaded or mailed or emailed on request.
- Risk free 30 day money back guarantee. In the unlikely event that your computer won't run the programs you can request a full refund. For the stuttering treatment devices a 60 day money back guarantee applies if you have purchased with the support of a Speech Pathologist. See our Refunds and Returns Policy.
- We are always happy to give advice from a qualified and experienced Speech Pathologist. If you are not sure how to use the programs. Please phone or email us if you need any help or advice. If our phone is busy please leave a message. We aim to respond within one working day.
- We have a secure online shop to make it easier to order quickly and safely online. See our Privacy and Security Policy.
- Prompt Service - We aim to post our orders by next business day. See our Delivery Policy.
View and print our Catalgues
MMSP lingWAVES Catalog
MMSP Voice Protocol Leaflet
Order Form Australia May 2015